By Nicole Hennig
How can your library—and your patrons—benefit from cellular apps? This guidebook bargains an exceptional starting place in "app-literacy," providing librarians with the data to check and suggest apps, provide workshops, and develop into the app specialist for his or her communities.
• Describes an important, high quality cellular apps in particular subject parts of curiosity to librarians
• offers examples of the way those apps are valuable for schooling, creativity, and productiveness for every type of clients, together with people with precise needs
• provides a close record of what details to incorporate while reviewing apps
• contains an in depth source consultant to books, blogs, web content, classes, and different assets for maintaining with cellular apps
• presents notes on app performance, gains, rate, and developer in addition to any pertinent barriers
Read Online or Download Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage PDF
Similar library & information science books
This paintings explores the issues coming up from dynamic info know-how in its program to highbrow estate rights. In a world industry of principles, political limitations and the sovereignty of the country kingdom appear to be disappearing a result of expanding trouble of scrutinizing the infringement of highbrow estate.
A library needs to functionality with integrity for you to functionality good. This ebook appears at a vast variety of library capabilities in the course of the lens of integrity and ethics. This mostly unexplored quarter of research is dealt with particularly good by means of the library and knowledge execs contained in those pages.
This paintings provides the historical past and impression of the seven most vital innovative library firms worldwide—in Austria, Germany, South Africa, Sweden, uk, and within the usa. every one association is taken into account inside of its nationwide context, and in reality, the English be aware “organization” doesn't really healthy the character of the entire teams.
„QR-Codes bergen ein großes strength für die multimediale Lehre“ (Prof. Dr. Jäger)QR-Codes sind im Alltag quick überall anzutreffen. Ob auf Plakaten,Lebensmittelverpackungen, in Zeitungen, auf cars und Visitenkarten, sie scheinen ihren Siegeszug unaufhaltsam angetreten zu haben. Doch gerade in der Hochschullehre fristen sie eher ein Schattendasein und werden kaum beachtet.
- Organization, Representation and Description through the Digital Age: Information in Libraries, Archives and Museums (Current Topics in Library and Information Practice)
- Managing the Digital You: Where and How to Keep and Organize Your Digital Life (LITA Guides)
- Competitive Intelligence for Information Professionals
- A Chronology of Librarianship, 1960-2000
Extra info for Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage
Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage by Nicole Hennig